A few weeks back, we published an article on how to find new Instagram followers. But because we’re still waiting for the smoke to clear from the algorithm change, and it still needs to be clarified what the future looks like for Instagram marketing strategies, we wanted to revisit this topic with a little more context. buy instagram views and get all the benefits.
So without further ado, here are five quick tips you can start implementing today to grow your Instagram following!
1) Be sure your account is private and only allow people you know who you have permitted to follow you. This helps keep fake and spammy accounts away from your account. We recommend keeping your follow ratio at 1 to 10. For example: if you have 100 followers, only follow 1000 accounts. It’s also good practice to unfollow any inactive accounts you no longer want to follow or do not fit the brand of your account.
2) Post regularly. We recommend publishing in chronological order, which means you first post the most recent content (to get more views and engagement). Some people find publishing in an algorithmically-determined order has results comparable to posting chronologically, but in our experience, it’s much less effective for building a following on Instagram.
3) Make sure your profile has a good mix of stories and photos or videos. Stories are a new way people share photos and videos, but Instagram is a place for sharing photos and videos. Stunning pictures don’t get the same amount of engagement as a video.
4) Share content that is relevant to your audience. We recommend that you post content that shows you know your customers on a personal level. For example, if you’re running a fitness account and posting workout tips, follow other fitness accounts too, so you don’t miss out on getting instagram views interested in fitness.
5) Be consistent with your feed order. We recommend posting a mixture of photos and videos, but be compatible with your feed order. If you prefer that your photos are first, then always make sure to post a photo first. If you prefer that your video goes first, then make sure always to post the video first. Consistency helps with engagement, follower growth, and general content sorting on Instagram.
6) Think about your goal when it comes to Instagram marketing. We recommend that you be very thoughtful about your goals in the context of Instagram. If your goal is to grow your business, then you may want to think about how you want to use Instagram to tell people about what you’re selling and how it can benefit them.
Additionally, it’s important to note that there will always be Instagram influencers who have more followers than you, but what matters is the quality of your followers. Instead of worrying about how many followers everybody else has, focus on attracting followers relevant to your brand and audience. This way, they’re more likely to engage with your posts and become customers sooner rather than later!
It is also important to realize that Instagram is more challenging than just opening an account and posting a few photos or videos; it takes some time to build a following along with consistency. The key is developing character in order to provide value consistently so people can start identifying you as an authority that they can follow.